Monday, June 29, 2009
Recent Job Search Anxiety
I keep wondering when all of my job search efforts will pay off. I was so lucky in January when the position at CES practically fell into my lap; it felt like when all of the doors were closing around me CES was my window. I wish that I could find my window now, and I wish that it was the same place. I have applied for more positions than I can presently count, and I have only heard from one school. The principal told me I'd know by Wednesday if I had received the position. I don't believe that I will get that particular position, and it's really not the position I want. I worked so hard at ASU, and I haven't seen it REALLY pay off for me yet. I do feel a sense of accomplishment and pride for finishing my degree. However, I would like the chance to put into practice all of the strategies, knowledge, and skills I have acquired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
those are some big booty's on your profile pic!
ReplyDelete