Thursday, March 18, 2010

Play at the Park

This afternoon we (Becky and I) took Nathaniel and Megan to the park. This week is our spring break, so I had Megan with me all day today. It doesn't seem like it's been a year since we took them to the duck park (as Nathaniel calls it) - time flys by so fast. I know that is a cliche saying, but it is oh, so true. Just last year when we went to the duck park Megan wasn't even walking yet. We pushed her around the park in her stroller. This year she was running and going down the slides like a big girl. It seems that they grow up when we blink.

Each time I see Megan it seems like she is doing or saying something new. I am almost sad when I think that someday (not too long from now) she will be the age that Nathaniel is now. And, someday soon Nathaniel will be a preteen, and won't be excited about, or even willing to, spend an afternoon at the park with Momma Becky and Auntie Monster.

1 comment: